Class Entry Rules...
1. The Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse or revoke entry to the showground or classes without explanation.
2. The Event Organisers accept no responsibility for accidents, injury or loss to competitors, spectators, animals or equipment. Admission is granted and entries accepted on these conditions.
3. The Judges or Event Organiser’s decision is final in all respects.
4. All competitors MUST wear British Standard hard hats and the chinstrap must be fastened at all times. Competitors must also be suitably attired
5. No Spurs or Whips in Gymkhana Games or Handy Pony.
6. Rider's age as at the 1st January. Confirmation may be requested.
7. The Event Organisers reserve the right to cancel or split any class or substitute Judges at their discretion.
8. Objections must be given in writing on the form provided at the Secretaries Caravan within 30 minutes of the incident and accompanied by a deposit of £20, which is refundable if the objection is sustained.
9. Horses and Ponies may be measured at a Judges or the Event Organisers discretion.
10. No unauthorised persons may enter the ring.
11. All dogs must be kept on leads and under control at all times and away from the sides of rings. Dogs are not permitted in the Horse walkways and collecting areas.
12. Handler in Lead Rein classes must be aged 14 years and over. The Lead Rein must be attached to the noseband and ponies to be in snaffle bridles only.
13. Competitors must exercise their Horses or Ponies in the practice rings only, no trotting or cantering between rings or in the central walkways.
14. Whips MUST not exceed 30 inches.
15. Horses must keep to designated horse walkways.
16. Combination of Horse & Rider may enter each class once only.
17. In the Working Hunter Classes competitors may enter one horse per class, plain black or brown tendon boots may be worn for jumping only, and spurs may be worn in the Exceeding 15 hh only.
18. No spurs in any Style and Appearance Class except exceeding 14.2 hh. No spurs in any Working Hunter Class except on horses exceeding 15 hh. Competitors who disregard this will be eliminated from the class.
19. No Horse or Pony is allowed to compete in more than three Show Jumping classes.
20. Swearing and unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated on the Show Ground. Anyone found in breach of this rule will be asked to leave the Show Ground and banned from returning.
21. Any aggressive use of tack, spurs, whip or any other implement will result in elimination.
22. Cup deposit of £5 required to take cup home.